Returns & Refund Policies
- Eligible purchases can be returned for a refund, store credit or exchanged.
- Discounted or items on sale CANNOT be returned or exchanged. All sales for discounted items are final.
- All sales of digital products are final and not eligible for refunds
- Eligible items for return must be shipped back within TWO WEEKS after receiving your package.
- LjBjewelry will send you a return shipping label for DOMESTIC shipping only in the USA. Please contact me to receive your return shipping label via email. Customers will receive a link with the shipping label to download and print.
- The return shipping label is for USPS First Class Shipping rate.
- Tracking is included with the USPS First Class Shipping Label.
- Insurance is included when the retail value exceeds $100.00.
- The label is suitable for a 5 oz box package/padded envelope.
- Package dimensions are 6x4x2 inches. We recommend reusing the original shipping box but a padded envelope similar in dimension is also fine as long as it does not exceed 5 oz.
- You must use the return shipping label provided.
- Correctly read and follow the above instructions, use the original shipping box or a similar box/padded envelope that does not exceed 5 oz and is similar in dimensions to the original shipping box.
- Any additional shipping costs incurred by incorrectly returned items will be deducted from the customer's refund.
- Incorrectly returned items may result in LjBjewelry being automatically charged for shipping upgrades.
- When the customer uses a Flat Rate Priority Shipping box with the provided First Class Return Shipping label or exceeds the 5 oz limit with their own packaging. This results in LjBjewelry being automatically charge for a shipping upgrade.
- The shipping upgrade amount WILL be deducted from the customers refund. Proof of this additional charge will be provided along with the remaining amount of the refund.
- If a customer does NOT use the provided return shipping label and the package is lost, damaged or stolen, LjBjewelry is not responsible and no refund will be issued.
- If a customer alters the return label in anyway and the package is lost, stolen, or damaged, LjBjewelry is not responsible and no refund will be issued.
- International customers are responsible for return shipping cost.
- A refund will be issued only when the jewelry item is received in perfect condition within the required time frame.
- The refund will be processed via the same method as the original payment within TWO business days after receiving the returned item in perfect condition.
- We are unable to offer refunds for any carrier delays.
- We are unable to refund/reship packages that are still in transit; this includes packages that the USPS has denoted “In Transit, Arriving Late”.
- Customers must use the provided return shipping label from LjBjewelry to be eligible for a refund.
- If a customer uses their own shipping methods, and consequently the package is lost, stolen or damaged, LjBjewelry is NOT responsible and the customer is no longer eligible for a refund.
- Made to order purchases, such as Knot Rings or stacking rings can be exchanged if there is a size issue.
- please contact me prior to returning your item
- A return shipping label will be emailed to the customer.
- The first resizing is free, however there will be a $25.00 fee if a second resizing is needed.
- Not all rings with stone settings can be resized. If the ring cannot be resized, a refund will be issued. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
- Items that are eligible for exchanges can only be exchange with other items of the same retail value.
- Orders can be canceled within 24 hours of the initial purchase
- Please contact me within 24 hours in order to cancel your order
Laura Jane Bouton
410 West Falmouth HWY
West Falmouth, Ma 02574