DO YOU COLLECT SALES TAX?
- We currently collect sales tax in the following U.S states: MASSACHUSETTS
- Please be aware that International customers may be charged customs duties when your order enters your country.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to calculate or collect these charges on your behalf. Should you have any questions, please reach out to your local customs office and/or Post Office.
- Jewelry items like knot rings, stacking rings, chain bracelets and some earring designs are handmade each time due to specific size requirements. Therefore there may be variations from the photos in the product listing. I strive to make a very similar copy each time however due to the handmade nature there will be slight variations. All my jewelry designs are 100% handmade and are not mass produced.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
- One of a kind items or ready available items are shipped out within 1-2 business from the date of the purchase. Excluding weekends and federal holidays
- Fabrication time for made to order items 1-2 weeks. Check product page for specific fabrication times.
- Fabrication time for special custom orders 1-4 weeks.
- Check our shipping information page for shipping time frames.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and Federal US Holidays.
- Please check out shipping information page for more detailed time frames
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
- Orders can be canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- Please CONTACT me within 24 hours to request the cancellation.
DO YOU TAKE CUSTOM ORDERS?
- For all special custom orders, LjBjewelry requires a 40% deposit for orders with a retail value above $100.00
- LjBjewelry does not work with the customers provided metals or gemstones, this creates greater liability.
- There are certain times during the year when I do not take on custom orders. Please CONTACT me if you are interested in a custom order
WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
- LjBjewelryshop.com only ships within the United States and Canada.
- Please visit my ETSY shop for any international purchases outside USA and Cananda
- All purchases are packaged in a jewelry box.
- LjBjewelry offers free Domestic shipping within the United States.
- All packages are shipped in a box 6x4x2 inches via USPS first class 1-3 business days.
- Tracking is included.
- Packages with a retail value over $100 insurance is included.
- If you prefer another shipping method or carrier please contact me before making your purchase.
FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS:
- Custom fees may be applied and your package may be held in customs for a certain amount of time. LjBjewelry is not responsible for any custom fees applied or the duration your package is held in customs. Please check with you local postal service regarding any duty fees you may be charged or have to pay upon receiving your package.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PACKAGE IS LOST?
- For Lost and damaged packages, LjBjewelry will file the insurance claim. Insurance claims can take some time but we will do our best to help with the process.
- Please keep damaged package and take photos of the damaged package for insurance claims.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED TO CREATE YOUR JEWELRY?
- I work primarily with sterling silver, fine silver, 10k and 14k gold and natural gemstones. See product listing for exact materials used.
ARE THE COLORS OF THE GEMSTONES IN THE PHOTO TRUE?
- I do my best to capture the true colors of the stones used in my jewelry creations. However, all computer resolutions are different and there may be some variation of stone color.
- Made to order items may vary from photos as each one is made when the order is placed.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
- Avoid getting the jewelry wet or use hand lotions while wearing jewelry. many stones are porous and absorb water and oils and can become stained.
- Avoid harsh chemicals like cleaning products. I recommend removing all jewelry during daily chores
- To preserve the patina of oxidized jewelry avoid getting the jewelry wet.
DO I HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH LJBJEWELRY?
- Customers can checkout as guest or create an account
ARE DIGITAL PRODUCTS REFUNDABLE?
- NO, due to the nature of the product all digital purchases are non refundable.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY DIGITAL TUTORIALS?
- You can access your digital tutorials from your order confirmation page
- You can access your digital tutorials from your email confirmation.
- No digital products are mailed.
- No tools are included with any digital purchase
- All tutorials are in English
Didn't find what your where looking for? feel free to contact me at anytime
Laura Jane Bouton
410 West Falmouth HWY # 593
West Falmouth, MA 02574